Five Things that Make the Outlander Sport Unique
With so many SUVs and crossovers to choose from, it can be difficult deciding which car is the right fit for your lifestyle. Morgantown Mitsubishi believes the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport is a great vehicle to consider! Check out five reasons why we think it’s a unique SUV.
- The Warranty: The agreement you have between yourself and the car manufacturer is among one of the best in its class. Mitsubishi offers great warranties that even include roadside assistance!
- Features: The technology is top of the line. The Outlander Sport has Bluetooth capabilities to listen to music or talk on the phone while on the go. Every Outlander Sport now comes equipped with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration as well.
- Performance: Sport means power in most cases but for the extra boost, upgrade to the SE trim. It has a 2.4-liter engine with a reduction in cabin noise.
- Trim Availability: Many car manufacturers have only one sport model with no trim options available. The Outlander Sport, however, is available for you in four different trims.
- Safety: Riding solo or with a family calls for protection on the road. The Outlander Sport is unique because it offers helpful driving aids that keep everyone safe. Lane Departure Warning and the Automatic Emergency Braking are available. Mitsubishi offers more safety features when a higher trim is selected. You get what you pay for. If you upgrade to the SEL model, it will include emergency braking and automatic high-bean headlamps.
Remember, these are only five things that make the Outlander Sport a unique vehicle but stopping by our dealership in Morgantown will fill you in on the rest of the features making this a solid option for you!